Re: Re: Synthetic Oil?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 19:52:12 EDT

Well, I found out from one of my other co-workers who just purchased a Ram
1500 4WD. In the owners manual, it states that the break-in period in 500
miles.

You can use Synthetic (or Synth-Blend or Dino) if you want. There's no
down-side to it at all anymore. (This used to be the case with the older
engines though.)