Re: First run in with a deer

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 19:54:34 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/99 7:48:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
glock2340@yahoo.com writes:

<< My truck was only 2 weeks and a day old on Saturday. I went to a
 friend's camp for the weekend, on the way back from the beer
 distributor a deer decided he wanted to check out the front end of my
 truck. >>

Your lucky fer shurrr. I've managed to tangle with 6 of em so far and really
buggered up things 4 out of the 6. One was in my 89 Horizon before I even
made the first payment, A nice 8 point managed about $3500 damage, damn I
hate them suckers.

Bill