Re: newest mod to the dak. A SMASHED rear bumper

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 04:50:15 EDT

You are going to feel worse tomorrow. Believe me. Go get checked
out. It will come out of the other driver's insurance anyway.... back/neck
injuries aren't something to mess around with.

When I dump my motorcycle a year and a half ago, I didn't go to the doctor
for 3 days. I felt fine, except this pain in my mid back area... It got
worse
day after day... until I couldn't get out of bed without rolling over on all
4's,
and having my wife prop me up to the standing position. I had a compression
fracture in my back (T-6)... then had to wear a brace for the next 7-8
weeks...

Since then, I've only ridden my motorcycle 2-3 times for short distances....

Sam '99 RT x 2 (Dr. RT)