Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4 SPANK.

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 11:52:27 EDT

Looking for some fun, and I noticed a stealth at the red light ahead of
me....as I got closer I knew it was a Mitsubishi 3000, checked out the
badge on the back....3000 GT VR-4. So I roll up next to him...a nice
looking couple, dressed in coat and tie and she had a dress....time to
spank. The light goes green and I launch kind of peppy, waiting for him
to try me...nothing.
Next light...red...red...red...green, I push the pedal down, this time
loosing a little traction and chirping the old BFG's a little. The
chirp got his attention :-) He launched, I floored it, we ended up dead
even off the launch....when the trusty old Dak began to slide away, the
little foreign sports car helpless to my V8 power. He let off,
realizing defeat was imminent.
Next light, his window slides down, I roll mine down, he smiles..."nice
truck, man, nice truck." Which to me was just enough to say....he was
racing...he did loose. It made my night. :-)
Later

--
95 318 2WD Sport
Davidson, NC