Re: Installed TransGo shift kit, now hitting rev limiter 1-2

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun May 02 1999 - 16:58:27 EDT

  To fix the problem of hitting the rev limiter you need to adjust the TV Cable. Or at least that's what Transgo says.

  Jason

  My friend and I installed it. It took about 6 hours. We will probably rip it apart again this weekend to install the new rear servo, so it will shift even harder 1-2. My advice is to watch the video first, as the instructions are not drawn using a 46RE trans. The first page had us lost, until we watched the video, and then everything was smooth sailing from there out. Right now it seems to shift harder 2-3 than the 1-2, but it is definitely an improvement, except for hitting the rev limiter.

  Chris Tesinsky
  '99 Solar Yellow R/T CC