Re: Transgo = No Go

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 21:29:46 EDT

yellowrt@mediaone.net writes:

<< Does any one know where I can get a
 modified 46 RE to slap in there??? Or some other suggestions??? Thanks for
 your help. >>

Check your fluid level. I had some work done on mine at the dealer one time
and they didn't fill it all the way, it did that same thing. I think when you
first check it for some reason you can get a false reading until after it has
been driven. Anyway I brought the fluid level up and it cured it. If you
installed the kit properly then it should be OK. Did it work OK at all after
the install ?

Good Luck
Bill