Re: I GOT A REPLY via E-Mail from DC!!!

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 13:12:23 EDT

At 09:17 AM 5/11/99 , you wrote:

>How about we all send them the same email...heheheh...
<snip>
>>> I'm sending it to the above multiple recipients due to this problem
>>>affecting the departments of: Advertising (FALSE AND MISLEADING
>>>ADVERTISING), Media and Public Relations (again FALSE ADVERTISING AND BAD
>>>PUBLIC RELATIONS), and Legal (This appears to have "CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT"
>>>written all over it)
<snip>

I hate to throw a bucket of cold hard reality on the mad fit you guys have
got worked up about this, but if DC ever put one of those standard
disclaimers about "specs subject to change without notice...etc." in any of
their literature or in anything you signed (and there is such a disclaimer
on the inside front cover of my 97 owners manual), then there's no false or
misleading anything and you have no case or cause of action for anything. I
guess if any of you actually bought your R/T for towing heavy loads you
have a right to be upset, but there's basically nothing you can do about it
except get a more suitable vehicle.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case
I see a snake, which I also keep handy. -- W.C. Fields