Re: Re: Selling My R/T

From: Millard Cover (fan4ccr@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat May 15 1999 - 10:10:44 EDT

Mike Crumley wrote:

> At 01:08 PM 5/12/99 , you wrote:
> >ok, so you are trying to tell me that an auto (flame suit on now)
> >doesn't slip?
I'm not a mechanic in any sense of the word and what I know about trucks
you could probably fit inside a thimble. With that said, here it goes.
I recently went from a 98 Dak 4 cylinder w/manual transmission to a 99
Dak V6 automatic. It's the first automatic I've ever owned. I live in
a large urban area and got sick and tired of the constant shifting.
It's nice not having to constantly shift every three seconds. However,
one thing I've notice is when I get past 50 or 55, the acceleration
seems a little week for a V6. But the convenience of an auto makes up
for it.
Millard