RE: WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 23:35:17 EDT

" I think if we
are going to look at something it needs to be the judicial system.
Flame on!!!

Randy "

Amen... I was just reading in the paper today that a state judge just
ordered a convicted murderer released (4 years into a 28 yr. sentence)
because he was held for 7 months before his trial. They are only allowed to
be held for 5 months, but one of the delays was due to a motion filed by his
attorney. So... after just 4 years, he is free to go & Can Not be retried!

Just another example of the judicial system overriding common sense.

Duff
Dak content...
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - Rancho 5000/9000
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI