Re: Questions about Pulleys and fans......please respond!!!!

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 22:34:08 EDT

Nearly all the hi-po cars of today have electric fans, the 97 Vette has 2,
a Mustang GT has one. Nearly every foreign car I know runs electric fans,
my 92 Honda had one and never a problem. I put the dual 12" Flex-a-lite
fans on and am very satisfied, perf very noticeable, and feel the mpg had
increased too.

At 08:18 PM 6/1/99 EDT, you wrote:
> Im thinking about getting a set of March Performance
>pulleys. Any of you
>have experience with these? How did it affect charging and cooling? Im also
>thinking of getting a flexalite flex fan. I know electric fans give you more
>power, but im worried
>about reliability. Heard a DmL'er had one and it shorted out,,,and his temps
>rose quick. Ok im finished,,any responses would be greatly
>appreciated!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!

 ~~~~~Bob