Re: got keyed last night

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 22:40:01 EDT

You could take a sshot with something like GS27. but that doesn't always
work either....I'd take a look other body shops...send them the written
estimate from the first and see if someone is willing to beat it. Scratch
repair is a piece of cake for a bodyshop... or so I've heard... but most are
pretty competitive...plus it'll make it easier if you don't have to drive
the truck around to several different bodyshops.

Good Luck, and I'm sorry that people don't respect your truck enough to not
use their own personal styling preferences without your permission.

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(