Re: ASP puley install

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sun Jun 06 1999 - 12:13:06 EDT

Densteadt, James wrote:

> So you think it's bad news to run both pulleys? Have you tried it yet at
> all? Just curious...I mean I don't want to have to pull it off after I put
> it on. Maybe I'll try the crank pulley first and go from there.

No, like I said, I didn't want to double underdrive ANY accessory
reguardless of load.
Add in a 900 watt amp and I personally believe you'll need to start
keeping jumper cables handy.
IMHO the alt pulley isn't worth much, if any, real horsepower. I DID
feel a difference with the Crank only pulley. It feels like it builds
rpm's quicker now.
Good luck, with however/whatever you end up installing.
                                                        Alan S.