Re: RE: mp3 players in Daks Was: Booted the Console

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 00:18:27 EDT

Jon... this software.. what's it worth to you?

I'm kinda interested in getting a copy from you... I'm willing to take the
risk that she won't want to work here.. but it's got alot more advantage
than what I was going to use... Win95's winAmp... It's Linux based you
said...

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(