RE: RE: fuel tank test

From: Steed, Eric P (Eric.Steed@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 13:38:15 EDT

I don't think so!! although I can't help wonder where the hell did the other
4 gallons of gas go?? I can only get about 18 gallons in the tank when it's
on empty but it's supposed to hold 22. I know there are baffling materials
in the tank that keep the gas from sloshing around when it's empty but I
can't see that taking up 4 gallons worth of space? Did I get ripped off??
Are there any codes I can look at on my invoice or on the gas tank itself
that will tell me if it's an 18 gallon or a 22 gallon tank??

-Eric

Black '99 Dakota Sport
4x4 Club Cab
5.2L 318 Automatic