Re: RE: mp3 players in Daks Was: Booted the Console

From: Carl (carlm@uswest.net)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 21:16:08 EDT

<lurk mode off>

To all

I'll probably get flamed for this, but what the hell.

Has this thread gone off topic or what?

I come to this list to read about what I can do to my 99 R/T to make it a
little better truck. Or maybe get some TSB info or whatever.

I work with computers all day, so excuse me if I don't want to hear about
wether or not you can get Win 95/98 to run on a 386 with 8meg of ram or not.
Or whether or not you can overclock your Celeron 300a.

I won't deny anyone their right to post, but if you want to talk hardware or
software why don't you try alt.comp.hardware.overclocking, alt.windows98,
or use private email. That is unless you can tell me how I can stuff an
overclocked 300a into my Dak computer and get an extra 15hp.

Am I missing something? Isn't this list supposed to be the "Dakota Mailing
List".

Just my 2 cents worth.

TIA

Carl
1999 Dakota R/T Black CC
1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager
http://www55.pair.com/cmont/dak/carls99.htm

My Setup - For those into hardware
Celeron 400
192 meg PC100 ram
Chaintech 6BTM
12gig Quantum
8gig Quantum
40x CD-ROM
ACER CDR/CDRW
16meg Voodoo3 2000
Blaster 128 PCI
InWin Fulltower ATX case
3 machines on 10/100 baseT network here at home
Multi/boot WFW 3.11 - Win95 -Win98

cmont.computer.systems
http://www.syspac.com/~cmont/
"computer=fastest most efficient way to make a mistake"
"best uninstall utility=FDISK"
"best way to cure random lock-ups= deltree windows"

<lurk mode on>