1999 Odometer

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 12:02:21 EDT

Does anyone know how to reset the odometer on a 1999 dak? Mine went nuts on
my today and it's now showing that I have about 400k miles on a new truck
which I've had for almost a month. I drive alot, but not that much. *grin*
Would just replacing the computer reset the odo back to 0? Where is the
odometer information actually stored on the 99's?

The dealers near me are incompentent, so I only want to take it to them on
a last resort. They'd probably try to say with 400k miles its out of
warranty!

thanks everyone

Steve
99 CC SLT