Re: Cowl hood sources

From: Brian Duncan (brian@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 09:51:06 EDT

Bob (and all),

What type of filter would I need for a cowl hood? Would I need a gasket
to seal the filter to the underside of the cowl hood?

I'm just wondering because if the cowl hood and filter is the BEST
choice versus buying the K&N Gen. FIPK (for $217 !), then heck, I may as
well invest a little more in a cowl hood setup to get that nice cool
clean air into my engine!

I agree also the steel would be the way to go and the Reflexxion looks
real nice.

--
Brian D.
     (_____