trans adjustment: was TV

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 15:31:28 EDT

Went out to adjust my TV cable today, it appears that
the '95 cable is different from the '99 model. There
is no white clip. There appears to be a plug of sorts
(shaped not to different from the white clip on '99s)
on the outboard side of the TV cable just behind the
mounting bracket. Any OBD I's tried this trick?

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.653@89.12)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4