Subject: supercharger

From: akm (akm@cinenet.net)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 19:16:57 EDT

FWIW, I use to have a powerdyne for my Stang. VERY easy to install. It's
sealed so no oil lines to hook up and it's very quiet compare to a Vortech.
I had a BD-10 for 1.5 year and the internal belt broke and it cost me $500
to have it repaired. Soon after I sold it and bought a Vortech. The
powerdyne should support 6 lb for a 360 but that's it. A vortech S-trim can
output more volume before reach max efficiency.

60 to 80 hp sounds about right. alot will depend on what kind of timing you
can run and if the stock computer will cooperate.

AKM
'98 Dakota R/T
'89 Mustang GT (347,Vortech S-trim, intercooler, Griggs GR-40, ...)