Re: DC Responsibility(was left hand)

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 19:48:15 EDT

Oh, absolutely no doubt to what your saying. Im really not trying to
defend them, I just know their thinking,,,,I think. Im not saying its
right, cause its not. Im just saying, a mistake was made that got
passed everyone. Sue if you want, but what for? Money? Ok, and then
what? Sell your beloved R/T? Would the majority of R/T owners turn it
in because they cant tow their 5000lb boat? Probably not. My guess
would be that the majority certainly dont have plans to tow much!
Before I bought my 95 Dak, the entire intention on the purchase was to
kick my buddys butt in his 94 Mustang GT. The idea of towing anything
was completely out of the question! Im not saying I wouldnt then, but
that wasnt why I bought it! Shoot, talk about modifying it! I put a 360
in it when it was only 2 years old! hm, wonder if that voided the
warrenty! =0) Hey, what the heck, its almost payed off now!
Eric