Re: Friction Modifyer additive to Limited Slip?

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 22:11:40 EDT

My experience (GM & Fjiord) has been that if a limited slip differential
NEEDS an additive after you change the gear oil out, it will chatter or
clunk when you are in a tight turn. It doesn't do any damage, it is just
uncomfortable and embarassingly noisy.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T
...and some other vehicles