Didn't start!

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 20:13:52 EDT

Today I went to leave work. Got into the Dak..inserted key..turned
key......nothing..not even a click. Idiot lights went on as normal.
Voltmeter showing plenty of juice coming from the battery. Nothing left on
while in work.

I continued turning the key ...then started turning the key with the shift
in "neutral", then back in "park"...still NOTHING!. Sat there pondereing my
next move...(this happened to me once before) so I continued trying to start
her up. Finally it just decided to start (without hesitation I might add).
I'm thinking I have a bad ignition switch....or possibly worse...a bad
starter. Any tips as to how I can find out for sure??
Thanks!!

Bob
Pennsville, NJ
'95 CC, SLT 5.2L, auto