EVS II Auto Arm

From: Dave Rubinic (rubinic@fast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 05:24:07 EDT

   The one minute auto-arm on the EVS alarm system is rather annoying.
You can't even fill the truck with gas fast enough before it re-arms
itself.
   Looking in the list archives, there was some talk of possibly being
able to disable this feature. Has anyone done it, who knows the details?
   I'd be happy just to be able to change the amount of time before it
arms.
   When I look in the EVS box, there are 4 dip-switches on the circuit
board. Anyone know what these do? Maybe one of them could help me out.

  Thanks,
  Dave

 +-- Dave Rubinic [*] rubinic@fast.net [*] DaveR9@aol.com -------+
 | "USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out |
-+ of four people make up 75 percent of the population." +-
 | --David Letterman |
 +-PGP Fingerprint: 67E8 CDCC 7090 BC99 9A34 4318 E86C 167D 317D 979E-+