pictures of a zaino shine :)

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 1999 - 16:18:16 EDT

For everyone I've talked to recently about just how awesome Zaino is, I
finally have some pictures online to prove it. Check my homepage
http://members.home.net/strigle/ for several pictures showing off Zaino's
perfect shine on my Dakota. For those wondering, those aren't scratches,
they are jet trails..

The pictures were taken after the usual 2 coats I put on my vehicles. I'm
almost tempted to put a third on this time just to see if I can blind
myself. It's not quite a perfect mirror yet, though as you'll see my
reflection factor is obvious and my black paint reflects as much as my
glass.

Steve Strigle
strigle@home.com
99 Dakota SLT v6 + toys