Re: DML Popping Noise

From: Marie Pimental (pimental@massed.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 17:24:50 EDT

To all on the DML. I just returned from the dealer and had the cab bolts
replaced under warranty. They said that they did not hear any noise coming
from the rear but did replace the bolts anyway. This was my second time
complaining about it. The first time they replaced the steering shaft. But
the noise is still there! I don't know, but to me these guys must be deaf!
Can someone tell me if they had any luck with this problem or give me some
advice on this matter. This noise is really getting to me now after almost a
year of complaning.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wayne
98 RT CC BLK