Re: Pinging Dakota fixes

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 16:24:46 EDT

There is a fix for this that is out for the 98's already. The dealership
needs to reprogram the computer in the truck. The fix for the 99's is do out
next month. This is why you don't see Performance computers for 99's yet.
There is an internal problem with the computer. Least that is what the
dealershop has been telling me about my computer. But if you find that the
spark plug works please let me know!!!

Erika