Subwoofer and Amp Q's

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 00:46:51 EDT

I just recently came into some money and I wanna add a sub and an amp to my
current system. What I want to know is, will a Rockford Fosgate 10" XLC
(http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/1999/woofers/rfp2410.html) fit in a
box behind the driver's seat (Box made using Charles Smith's measurments of
18" Wide, 3" Deep on top, 6" deep on bottom, 16 1/2" tall, total internal
volume just under 1 cubic ft.) and if so, would the Fosgate Punch 75.2 amp
(http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/1998_5/amps/75_2-b.html) be enough
to power it and make it sound good?

Later!

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.