RE: Great Gas Mileage!

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 1999 - 00:12:51 EDT

>Ben -

To correctly guage fuel mileage blah blah blah....;-)

hehehehe...ok, maybe I should make myself more clear...My tank was at the
point where the gas light had just come on...I put in 17 gallons and by the
time I had driven the 480 miles, my gas light had just come on again,
meaning it was at the same point it was before the 480 miles...This should
be about the same as what you were talking about Jack...heck, either way, it
was dang good gas mileage and I'm proud of it!! :-)

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.