Was BFG AT's...Now Body Lifts

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 18:16:06 EDT

If you (or anyone else for that matter) are considering a body lift, I
finally found the cheapest place. Central 4wd has the 3" lift (your choice
of Trailmaster or Perf. Accessories) for $111.50. This is the price quoted
for my 97 4X4 318. I don't have a magazine in front of me, but I can get a
phone number if anyone is interested. This is the way I am considering
going. So, two questions...which one is better (P.A. or Trailmaster) and
does anyone know where I can get one installed in the New Orleans area. I
checked with 4x4 specialties, but they wanted 350 to install the kit. Thanks
for the help.

Russ