All kinds of lift help

From: Mooberry, J (j.mooberry@lmco.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 14:31:04 EDT

If I put the 4" trail master kit on my '94 4x4, what's the best size tire to
run? She'll take of the line like a slug after the lift and new tires,
right? What gears would maintain about the same effective ratio as with the
215/75s? What kind of prices am I looking at for purchase and install of
new gears? Can anyone speak from experience? Sorry so many questions. I
hope somebod can help. Muchas gracias. -Jay