Re: Worst drivers

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 13:05:06 EDT

At 04:53 PM 8/18/99 , you wrote:
>Ok let's all throw out our opinions about where the worst drivers are from.

No question about it, the worst drivers are *always* going to be the ones
around YOU. The "eye of the beholder" phenomenon is never more apt than
when it comes to judging the driving of others. Ever watch a commentator at
a NASCAR race interview drivers after a crash? It's invariably the other
guys fault no matter what. A driver could have swerved his car all the way
across the track and run into the side of another car, but when the
interviewer asks him what happened it's always, "Why, the guy just ran
right into me. I was trying to give him room, but I guess the whole track
isn't enough for him." I happen to know for a *fact* that I'm the best
driver in the world and everybody else are idiots, except for all you guys
on the DML who are pretty good drivers, unless you happen to be around me
in which case you become idiots like everybody else :-)

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A TEXAN WHEN--
It's noon in July, kids are on summer vacation,
and not one person is out on the streets