Re: Dakota V6's (LOOK HERE)

From: FastDodgeD@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 08:22:55 EDT

Check engine light only came on once with the system. Fuel is supplied by
the fuel rail on the driver's side with the 4-an test port.

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:29:20 -0500
From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
Subject: Re: DML: Dakota V6's (LOOK HERE)

How did the fuel system/computer react to the extra fuel detected by the
O2's? The problem with the NOS kit is that it trips the Check engine
light. (Computer thinks it getting too much fuel and backs the fuel
waaaaaaay back)