Re: TB/Manifold Opening....Hey BruceB check this out.

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 11:02:16 EDT

My concern and Eric has a point here, would be that small pieces
could be pounded like a hammer to the intake valve, preventing
a seal with loss of compression. It might be a while before they
finally dislodge and pass thru. It seems what your saying is
ALL the pieces will be very small and you can get 'em all. Hard
to guarantee that! Murphy's Law can be unforgiving sometimes.
:)

GS -