Re: Decisions, Decisions - Help on 2000 Dak Purchase

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 17:22:44 EDT

  Tom,
   I love the 4.7. Ive driven it in a couple of new Grand Cherokee's
and its much better than the 318. I love manuals, but if its going to
be a part time family hauler, I would go with the auto. If you do plan
on towing I would get the heavy duty equipment including the cooler, but
I dont think that its necessary, more or less a luxury for the vehicle
rather than you! But, shoot yeah, Im sure that cooling will always
help! If youre getting the 4X4, posi comes with it! I ordered mine
(NOT 4X4) with 3.90 gears, but later opted for aftermarket 4.10's! You
may want 3.90's, but 3.55 are certainly excellent ratio's. Not really
to sure as to what kind of difference in MPG, but I love the 3.90
apposed to the 3.55.
Eric