Re: Need some opinions!!!!

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 19:50:49 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/99 4:28:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

<<
 How about intense blue for an intense kind of guy? I'm partial to flame red.
 I wonder why? How about a non-Dak colour like gun metal silver with a bluish
 tinit in it? You can call your truck the Magnum 45.

>Also, I want to swap my grand-pa style aluminum running boards for THe Mark
>III style boards. Anyone know how/where I can get this package? I dont
 want
>to know, well ya I do, How much does the Mark III package run?
>TIA Boog

 Remember, Boog, running boards tend to slow you down. BTW, I hit a 15.3 @
 87.5
 today into a 20 mph head wind. I think I need 3.90 or 4.10 gears to get max
 use of my powerband on a 1/4-mi. track. I'm going through the traps at about
 4000 rpms (third with OD off) but my peak hp is around 4600-4800 rpms.

Bob, you seem to be shifting into third too soon. And i ran my 15.36 the way
you saw my truck. I know your truck can do better! 3.90's would help though.
Boog