Re: Need some opinions!!!!

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 23:51:56 EDT

Well the colour that i thought would look excellent on a Dak is an "electric
blue". It's a really hard colour to describe but obviously it's a blue, but
really intense. The closest colour i can think that is similar is like a
blue neon type colour.
This suggestion is probably just confusing you more but i thought i would
just add my humble opinion.

Frank WJ