v6 mods WAS: hey ed

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Sep 05 1999 - 19:43:49 EDT

IMHO, go for the TB. It is the most bang for the buck. I combined the Quick
D intake and TB at once and noticed an immediate improvement. As for gas
mileage, it is hard to say, because my foot has a tendency to mash the gas
pedal. I tested it out the other day at a stop light, with two friends in
the truck. Revved her up to about 3000 rpms and let her fly. At first it was
just spinning, but hooked up and left the longest black patch of rubber yet.
Of course there was only 1 strip, since I have no LSD. I think the tonneau
cover is helping me with traction. I just finished painting my instrument
cluster bezel and the little rams on the wheel covers. Also, painted the
grille, the black part that is, not the billet. I will have pics as soon as
I can find time.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk