Re: Need help with tire issue...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 16:50:00 EDT

"Cupping" is normally caused by worn shocks. "Feathering" or "Fish Scale"
is normally caused by the Toe adjustment being out of whack.

Have the dealer check your shocks/alignment and have them replace the
tires. 13K miles is not what I would call acceptable wear...cupping
normally takes about 5K mile to wear the tires really bad.

- Bernd