RE: Need help with tire issue.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 17:15:43 EDT

That is true for the tires that came with the vehicle. If you put on
aftermarket tires, check what they recommend. Normally, 32psi is fine
unless it's unusually hot outside...air expands and i've seen tires come in
at 40psi...cold was 35psi. Also, offroad...you want to run with less
pressure (15-25psi max).

- Bernd