Re: RE: rise of the mighty premag/ Cecil Meet

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 20:56:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/99 4:14:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time, kmiller@cvn.net
writes:

<<
 Mike, I'll bring my mighty pre-mag Shelby to Cecil to. I'm going on Oct 16
 for the Shelby meet, and Shane B. said pretty much anyone with a dodge can
 get in the gate. I might have to bring my new dak out (94 v-6 sport 5
 speed) and see what it can do there. Let me know if your interested in
 coming up.

 Boog, you up for it. You gotta break that 2000 in somehow right?-)

 Later

 Scott Miller
 Shelby Dakota #322 >>
I wish I would have my 2000 by then. I will try to be there, Just get me a
pitt pass!
Boog