Re: RE: Increased Capacity Oil Filter

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 20:02:45 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/99 4:39:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
MATT_BARRET@EARTHTECH.COM writes:

<< Boog, I saw an article recently that said the Fram filter was the worst
 filter you can possibly use, mainly because of poor quality paper, the
 article said Mobil 1 filters were the best, they also cost double the price
 of the Fram. I think this was in a Truckin Mag?? Maybe someone else saw this
 article??
 Matt

What did they say about WIX. That is what I use. I only sell fram.
Boog