Re: new member

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 22:06:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/99 7:25:37 PM Central Daylight Time, opus30@webtv.net
writes:

<<
 This is a great site. I've already found a ton of useful information. I
 own a 92 4x4 dakota with the 318. Modifications so far are k&n
 filtercharger,msd wires underdrive pullies(found at summit for under
 $50.00),rancho shocks, bug deflector. I want to add a ported TB and an
 msd 6A. But there is not much room under the hood for the msd box I was
 wondering where is the best place to locate it? Thanks for any info

On my 93, I am running a MSD 6-Offroad Ignition(vibration & waterproof) which
I mounted next to the computer towards the firewall. If you go 4wheelin in
your 92, and want the 6A, I would mount it inside the truck where moisture
will not affect the box. Of just spend the extra money and get the 6470 model
like I have
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6; 110,100 miles
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD 8.5MM Super Conductor Wires, Accel Super Coil,
Champion Truck Plugs, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap & Rotor