Re: Got my new Hypertech PTM today, IT WORKS!

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 00:53:17 EDT

So hard to decide. I ordered a Hypertech PTM, a Jet stage II was delivered
by accident. Mail order company apologized and said return it for exchange,
no problem. Posted message asking group for opinion, didn't get a
conclusive response. Decided difference between the two wasn't worth the
hassle of returning. Opened the box for install tomorrow and now you say
PTM is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Decisions suck! Any help out
there?

Mike G.