Re: Got the Jet installed

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 21:19:24 EDT

I'm happy that you like the chip. I however would like to mention that when
I first got my truck I tried the gibson cat back and gibson headers and
noticed the same changes that you are stating. The chip vs. chip dyno idea
is good however I'm not very concerned with the numbers a dyno produces. I
ran my truck back to back with and without the JET chip and can say there
was no change in ET which is a number I am concerned with. Also keep in mind
that both of my runs were with the 180 stat which could be a good portion of
what you are feeling. makes for an expensive stat.
keep in mind this is only what I observed in MY truck but it seems I'm not
the only one
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1