Re: Rear end Gear Swap Question

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 23:15:55 EDT

Ted is correct in this, at least in my 98 I went from 3.55 to 4.11 and back
again never having to recalibrate the speedo. the comp uses the abs sensor
inside the rear. yes there is something coming off the tail piece of the
trans but I have no idea what it's for but it's not the speedo. Let's all
smoke what Ted is smoking cuz' it's workin for him
Later
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1