Stock LSD

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 08:29:34 EDT

  Hey Guy's(and Gal's), I have some questions concerning my stock
limited slip. First of all, some of my friends(who don't own DAK's) tell
me I don't have a REAL LSD in my truck, and that the only way for me to
engage it is to apply pressure on the brakes and the throttle at the
same time. Is this true? And how does my LSD compare to an aftermarket
LSD? I only plan on doing light off roading and crashing through the
snow this winter. When the trucks paid off is when I plan on getting
into some serious mods.

  Thanks in Advance

   Doug Greig
   S. Burlington VT