Re: Spring shackles WAS -- lowering help --

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 10:59:49 EDT

Its a truck right! This means you can drive around with a
load in the back that equals a drop of several inches. I
don't think there is going to be any problems. I had a mild
vibration at 70 mph that was cured by lowering my dak 2". That
was 15,000 miles ago and it still drives great.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd