RE: My first Spank!!! wooo hooo

From: Henry Hagemeier (henryh@texas.net)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 19:17:52 EDT

This post really interested me, because just yesterday coming out of a
corner, at about 10 mph, someone in a late model Corvette and I punched it
at the same time. I was surprised because I would of thought the vette
would kick my ass. However, I stayed right with him up to about 60, then he
pulled ahead a little up to about 75 mph where I started catching up. At
about 80 mph he shut it down quickly for the upcoming turn. I used to race
motorcycle and am not afraid to throw it into a corner. So, with me having
the 3.55 diff., was this a case of the vette driver not really giving his
"all"? Or, can this be expected of a 4.7 with a 3.55? This is a box stock
engine with 3100 miles on it.

Henry
2K Sport CC 4.7 5sp 4x2 3.55sg Solar Yellow