Re: Joe's TQ Was: Re: yesterday @ Cecil/ Next Cecil DML outing.. Nov. 6 ??

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 19:23:15 EDT

now I'm reconsidering. You're not the first person I have heard that. I'll
have to see what else is available tomorrow. I'm getting itchy to get my
truck back and don't really want to wait for the converter to come from
afganastan. I'll lets you all know tomorrow what the final verdict will be.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1