Re: Re: Stock Infinity speakers. Which in a 00 Dak CC. Which Model?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 23:56:57 EDT

True. the stock head units really only put out about 7-12 watts of power
(and at WHAT frequency??) anyways. The infinity system has a seperate
amp under the tool jack or something. The indash unit is just a source.
-Dester

<<
 Actually, a shop I talked to put the output of the stock head unit at
 about 7-12 watts per channel. The Infinity speakers are the rough
 equivalent of the Reference series, but, as you said, made specifically
 for DC. The Kappas are a vast improvement. but not as much of one as I
 got by replacing my head unit with an Alpine.
 Skip >>